KONE Spares offers upgrade and refurbishment packages for the older Montgomery HR model escalators you may have running in your buildings.
This program is called RENUIT.
Through our RENUIT program we will work with you to provide upgrade and refurbishment packages that pace your budget while renewing, enhancing and extending the life of your current escalator.
The RENUIT program will support full replacement of equipment with tear down to the truss, or selectively replacing and upgrading vital components on a programmed schedule.
RENUIT will rejuvenate your escalator by targeting selective system level replacement and upgrades of vital components.
It will also enhance your rider’s experience by giving the escalator a new visual profile.
Upgraded components will increase the machine’s reliability, life span, and, most importantly, safety.
With the KONE Spares RENUIT program you have the benefit of
- Replacing old components through packaged modular repair options
- Saving money by purchasing packages instead of buying the components individually
- Enhancing the visual profile of your building with new components
- Improving the reliability of the equipment, resulting in less call outs, and enhanced safety for the riding public
- And extending the useful life of your building’s aging equipment
Adding up all the time and cost savings our RENUIT programs offer, you can rejuvenate your existing escalator with complete refurbishment packages, enhance the visual profile of your building with a complete new appearance, upgrade old components, improve reliability and enhance safety, and turn your aging equipment into an efficient, well-tuned machine.
For more information about our RENUIT program, contact KONE Spares today. Our sales support team will work closely with you, review your requirements, and provide you with a RENUIT proposal custom tailored to your budget and timeline.
Contact KONE Spares today and let’s find out if RENUIT is right for your project.